Your personal learning objectives
You have three sticky dots. Read through these learning objectives and place a dot next to the two or three that are the most important to you.
- Describe the characteristics of Approval Testing.
- Compare Approval testing with assertion-based testing and explain in which situations it has advantages.
- Use the Approvals framework to write test cases for existing code where a Printer already exists.
- Use a diff tool to evaluate approval test failures and approve new results when appropriate.
- Use scrubbers or filters or another strategy to handle varying output.
- Sketch a test case for a new feature suitable for automation with the Approvals framework.
- Appraise different designs of Printer for use in an Approval test